February 10th, 2017
Since the last update the project has been moving along at a great pace. These are the items that are now complete:
- The roof over the 2nd floor is 99% complete and the roof over the administrative wing is watertight.
- The stairs and railings have now been installed.
- Framing has begun on the 2nd floor.
- Plumbers and electricians are on site and continuing to run the interior lines.
- The HVAC folks are running their duct work for heating and cooling in the building.
- Interior framing is essentially complete on the first floor providing definition to the offices and classrooms.
- To see videos of progress, please click on the following links:
What can we expect to see next:
- Roofers will finishing their work on the roof.
- The bricklayers will begin their work sooner than expected due to the warmer weather.
- Interior walls will be completed.
- Windows are now targeted to be onsite in the middle of March.
- Exterior doors should be delivered, framed in, and installed in the upcoming month or so.
To see exterior design pictures, please click this link and review the information in the article.
Superintendent's Welcome - 2016-17 By: Dr. Andrew Brooks On behalf of the Board of Education and administration, I welcome you to the 2016-17 school year. If you are new to Delavan #703, I hope your experience exceeds your expectations. I know I speak for our entire staff when I say Delavan #703 is a great place for students to learn. . . .
Welcome to Delavan Jr. / Sr. High School! Please click on link below for Dr. Matt Gordon's Welcome-Podcast! . . .
Please click here to access 2016-2017 JH/HS Handbook
Delavan High School Faculty & Staff Administration Dr. Andrew Brooks . . .
Delavan Junior High Faculty & Staff Administration Dr. Andy Brooks . . .
Delavan School Board Members (click the members name to e-mail) President . . .
District Vision In our quest for excellence, Delavan CUSD #703 will be a premier rural school district with . . .